Release with phi and hsr algorithms. Built with Cuda 7.5 and 9.
- Import and optimise phi algo from LuxCoin repository
- Import and clean the hsr algo (x13 + custom hash)
- Improve sib algo too for maxwell and pascal cards
- Small fix to handle more than 9 cards on linux (-d 10+)
- Attempt to free equihash memory “properly”
- –submit-stale parameter for supernova pool (which change diff too fast)
CUDA 9 binaries require a nvidia driver 384.xx or more recent
Binaries were built for SM 3 gpus (and more recent)
You can download the releases directly from Github.
Mining Aeon on your Windows 10 computer using your GPU is easy with CCMiner 2.2.2. Continue reading “Aeon Nvidia GPU Mining With CCMiner 2.2 On Windows 10”
tpruvot has released a new version of CCMiner with support for Cuda 9 Release Candidate. You can view what is new with Cuda 9 RC here. My initial testing with Monero mining does not show a noticeable increase from 2.2 to 2.2.1.
You can download the latest release here: https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases/tag/2.2.1-tpruvot
Update: CCMiner 2.2.2 has been released.
Mining with Monero on Windows 10 is pretty simple and straightforward. Continue reading “How To Mine Monero On Windows 10”
Mining on your Windows 10 computer using your GPU is easy with CCMiner 2.2. I currently have a Nvidia GTX 750 Ti and get around 200 h/s a second with it. Here is how to get started. Continue reading “Monero Nvidia GPU Mining with CCMiner 2.2 on Windows 10”
Here is a quick guide on how to start mining Vertcoin (VTC) on Windows 10. Continue reading “Vertcoin Mining With CCMiner On Windows 10”